I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Ingrid from Experiments in Fiction. Thank you!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 people and ask them new 11 questions.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award in your post.
Questions from Ingrid:
- Who is you all-time favourite writer? Ingrid
- What is your all-time favourite poem? The Chimney Sweeper by William Blake
- What is your all-time favourite novel? Charlie And The Chocolate Factory
- What is your favourite quote from a movie? ‘Come here sausage, I’ll take you with ketchup!’ (from Happy Feet).
- Can we save planet Earth from ourselves? Yes We Can I Think
- Are you religious? If so, what religion do you follow? Tell me a bit about it, as I like to learn about different religions. No, I’m not religious. It doesn’t make sense!
- What languages do you speak? English,Spanish,Catalan, And I am Learning Slovenian
- What do you look for most in someone else’s blog? Good stories and poems.
- What is your main aim in writing your own blog? To improve my writing and connect with other writers.
- What is your favourite food? Spaghetti
- Would you go to space if you had the chance? No Or Maybe Yes If There Was A Safe And Comfortable Ride
- Vincent Ehindero
- Ishaan Sharma
- H.R. Phoenix
- Lou Faber
- Tangie T. Woods
- Nocturnal Storyteller
- Lucid Being
Questions for my nominees:
- What is your favourite language?
- What is your favourite board game?
- What is your favourite time of day?
- What is your favourite food?
- What is your favourite country?
- What is your favourite quote from a movie?
- What is your favourite TV show?
- What is your favourite form of transport?
- What is your favourite weather?
- What is your favourite thing?
- What is your favourite possession?
Congratulations to all my nominees!